Permanent or freelance
Everything you need to know
What is so special about this job:
- As an editor at Insignio you will research and write (advertising) texts, create campaigns, articles and conduct interviews for all media and channels
- Whether innovation topics, snackable content or specialist information: this job offers a wide range of editorial tasks.
- It won't get boring with us: you can expect tasks varying between research, text creation, creating concept ideas and creative brainstormings as well as participating in client meetings and content conferences
- We offer the greatest freedom possible to enable you to pursue your ideas and preferred way of working
- Our editorial team will introduce you to your tasks in a structured onboarding process
- We are looking for team players: At Insignio we work together in a friendly and cooperative manner. We support each other and are proud of a personal working atmosphere that comes with lots of fun
That is why this job is perfect for you:
- You are a native english speaker and write your texts in english
- You have completed a degree in marketing, digital media, media studies, journalism or have an education with comparable qualifications.
- You have already worked as an editor in copywriting, online editing or content management either in an agency or company.
- Strategic thinking and concept developing are nothing new to you
- You have a versatile writing style and a feel for the right text on the right platform.
- You can get enthusiastic about the topics and requirements of a wide variety of customers and target groups from insurance and economic sectors.
- You have basic knowledge in search engine optimization.
If you think you fit in with us and are interested in getting to know the company, colleagues or work for us then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your application, CV, salary, expactation salary, the earliest start date and a small cover letter via email to jobs(at)insignio.de.
0561.316 663 23